Seasick is Aotearoa's only SPF certified sunscreen made with non-nano zinc oxide packaged in plastic free tins
- Suitable for both face and body
- SPF 30 broad spectrum AS/NZS Standard 2604:2012
- Doesn't leave you looking white like a ghost
- No fragrances or preservatives
- Soothes dry, irritated skin
- Never tested on animals
Active Ingredients: non-nano zinc oxide
Inactive Ingredients: cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter (fair trade), cera alba (raw* New Zealand beeswax), caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyglyceryl-2 dipolyhydroxystearate, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate
Learn more about our natural ingredients here.
Directions: A little goes a long way! Conventional sunscreens are made with a lot of water however our formula is water-free so goes 2-3 times further. Start with a pea-sized blob and warm it up in your palms before applying. Apply at least every 2 hours, keep out of direct sunlight.